Community Standards Agreement
When posting and/or commenting on Evolved-male.com groups, forums, or member profiles, you are like our guest at our dinner party. You’ve been invited into our space and we ask that you behave with respect and courtesy to help us create a positive, fact-based discussion, promote the betterment and well-being of your fellow man and support the growth of our fellow members. These are the ground rules:
- We treat our forums, groups, and comments streams as a curated editorial product. We reserve the right to publish or remove comments to make the conversation better
- This is yet another website for men. That being said, we’d like to be a beacon for communities that follow. The intent of this website is to “evolve” beyond toxic-masculinity and misogynistic behaviors and language. Avoid this kind of posting at all costs
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all
- We reserve the right to delete comments made to cut down, harm, or shame another member or non-members
- Stay on-topic. Comments should be relevant to the topic and replies relevant to the initiating post. We reserve the right to delete off-topic comments
- We ask that all members treat evolved-male.com as a safe, non-toxic space to discuss the specific issues facing men today. Please avoid inflammatory political and religious commentary designed to exclude, judge, or instigate non-productive conversation
- We reserve the right to delete any forums, groups, threads, and/or comments including:
- personal attacks
- all forms of discrimination
- posts identifying or sharing the personal information of another person (including children)
- comments that are commercial or repeatedly-shared external links
- comments that are defamatory, breach copyright, or put us in legal jeopardy
- deliberate attempts to misinform, distort facts, provoke, or misrepresent the opinions of others
- the thread of replies if the original comment is deleted
- sexually explicit material of any kind (including pictures, videos, and comments)
- other comments at evolved-male.com staff discretion
- We reserve the right to lock and/or delete accounts, in particular where commenters repeatedly breach standards
- Disputes We won’t review routine moderation decisions, but if you do need to discuss anything, contact our Community Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is allowed to comment?
All members of evolved-male.com can log in and comment after agreeing to the terms of the community.
Who reviews comments?
The evolved-male.com staff moderate comments. Readers and other commenters can report comments for our staff to review.
Can I access my paid-for content if my posting rights have been revoked?
Yes. However, your ability to participate in the community will remain in a “read-only” capacity.
How do I know if what I’m posting is violating the Community Standards?
Good question. If you have to ask this, you’re probably treading in a danger zone. Common sense, empathy, decency, and a desire to become better every day should hopefully guide your speech. If you have any questions about whether or not your comments, pictures, videos, or activity will violate the Community Standards, please email email@example.com for clarification and guidance.
Last updated: Oct 2021